Desi mutton curry. Learn how to make Indian Desi Dhaba Style Mutton curry absolutely mutton curry recipe. This desi mutton curry is very easy to prepare at home and too yummy. Delicious,soft,spicy goat meat in onion and tomato gravy in desi style.
This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Learn how to cook delicious goat meat curry. It makes for a lovely, wholesome meal when served This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Food preparation Desi mutton curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Desi mutton curry
- Require 500 gm – fresh mutton.
- It’s 200 gm onion.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces garlic.
- You need 1/2" of ginger.
- Need 8-9 of green chilli.
- It’s 2-3 – red chilli.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin seed.
- Need 1 spoon black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon – cumin powder.
- Require – Salt as per taste.
- You need 2 tsp Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 spoon for meat masala and garam masala.
Overhead view of Goat curry, Mutton curry, Nihari, Rogan Josh in. Traditional uzbek pilaf with meat, vegetables and garlic. Mutton Curry Indian style recipe with step by step photos. Lovely Aroma of Indian Mutton Curry This Mutton Curry Indian style recipe is full of Indian spices and rich in taste.
Desi mutton curry making process
- First wash mutton properly. Make paste of ginger & garlic.Add 2 spoon garlic,ginger paste,turmeric.and left for 15 min..
- Chopped onion and make paste of all ingredients..
- Take khadali and add oil when oil heat add bay leaf and onion. When onion becomes brownish add all ingredients paste and cook it we'll add turmeric powder after it add mutton. Add garamand meat masala..
- Transfer it on pressure cooker and give 4 -5 vessel.
- When it cooked add corriender leaf.
- Serve it with roti or rice as you wish..
We've also listed tips and tricks for cooking mutton. Process of making Desi Odia Mutton Curry -. In the final step , add garam masala powder and Serve it with Rice. A spicy aromatic mutton curry that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. This Indian style lamb curry gravy preparation goes very well with rice, naan, chapati or any roti varieties.