Authentic Sheer Khurma. Hyderabadi Sheer Khurma/khorma l Eid Special l Authentic Recipe l Norien. Sheer khurma or sheer khorma is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in Afghanistan, Indian subcontinent and parts of Central Asia. An authentic recipe is made out of milk and sugar and pure ghee.
I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a. Sheer khurma recipe with step by step photos – Sheer khorma Or Sheer korma Is a rich Mughlai dessert of vermicelli pudding Sheer khurma is made with milk, vermicelli, dried dates and sugar. Food preparation Authentic Sheer Khurma is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Authentic Sheer Khurma
- Provide 200 gms for vermicelli.
- You need 5 litres – milk.
- Need 1 can (400 ml) condensed Milk(milkmaid).
- Require 150 gms rice flour (fine).
- Require 200 gms for dried dates (Chhuwara deseeded).
- Require 1/2 cup for Pistachio crushed.
- Give 1/2 cup almond crushed.
- Provide 1/2 cup cashewnuts crushed.
- Require 1/4 cup for raisins soaked.
- Provide 1 cup of foxnuts (makhana).
- Provide 100 for gms.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of ghee/ clarified butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – green cardamom powder.
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. Sheer khurma is a delicious and rich Mughlai dessert made for ramadan. It is made with fine vermicelli, dates, milk, chiroli Sheer khurma is very popular in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Sheer Khurma is synonymous with Eids and festivals.
Authentic Sheer Khurma start cooking
- In a pan add milk and wait for it to boil. Soak the finely ground rice flour in a bowl in lukewarm milk and add it to the boiling milk while stirring to avoid formation of lumps. Then lower the flame and cook for 10 to 20 minutes, keep stirring..
- Take the deseeded and chopped dried dates in a separate pan with enough milk to cover them and cook them till they get soft and expand. Add them to the hot milk..
- Heat 2 tbs ghee and add all the nuts leaving chironji and fry till gets light golden, then remove them and keep in a bowl..
- Now heat the remaining ghee and add the vermicelli and fry on medium flame till gets light golden, and then add these to the hot milk..
- Add the fried nuts. Cook for 15 minutes on low to medium..
- Add the condensed milk, green cardamom powder and mix well. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes more or untill it thickens a bit..
- Take a pan and roast Chironji seeds in a tablespoon ghee and pour them over the sheer khurma..
- Once cooked you may serve it hot or cold. Garnish with dry fruits of your choice..
Sheer khurma recipe, Hyderabadi is nothing but fine vermicelli made with milk and sugar. Hyderabadi Sheer Khurma – How to Make Authentic Sheer Qurma at Home – Eid Special!! Best Sheer Khurma Recipe in Hindi. Eid ki dawat ka sheer kurma recipe. My daadi's authentic sheer khurma recipe.