Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Cooking Matar paneer is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 24 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients Matar paneer
- Provide for tomato paste:.
- Give 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 for onion medium sized chopped.
- It’s 2 – tomato chopped.
- Need 5-6 cloves for garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 1 red chilli dry.
- Give 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cardamom.
- Give Other of ingredients :.
- Prepare 300 gmS for paneer.
- Give 1 cup for green peas.
- Give 4 tsp for oil.
- Need 1 bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for kasoori methi.
- Need as per taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tsp of Paneer masala (optional).
- Require 1.5 cup for water.
- You need some of chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer how to cook
- Heat a pan and put oil in it. Then add chopped ginger and garlic in it. Then add onion and rest of the ingredients for tomato paste. Saute it well till they become transluscent. Keep it aside for cooling down completely..
- Then blend it well to make a masala paste..
- In the same pan put oil and shallow fry the paneer till golden brown in colour and keep them aside..
- In the same pan again put remaining oil and then add cumin seeds, bay leaf in it..
- When the cumin seeds crackle then add the tomato onion paste in it..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, paneer masala (optional), salt and cook it till the oil removes from the masala paste..
- Then add the green peas and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the paneer cubes in it and again cook it for 4-5 minutes and then add water and allow it to boil for 5-7 minutes..
- Now your matar paneer is ready. Add some chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Now your matar paneer is ready to serve. Serve hot with roti, Paratha or naan..
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.