Greek Phyllo ver.7 with Zea Flour (for savoury pies).
Food preparation Greek Phyllo ver.7 with Zea Flour (for savoury pies) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Greek Phyllo ver.7 with Zea Flour (for savoury pies)
- Prepare 300 g of zea flour (or whole wheat).
- Prepare 300 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 120 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 180 ml of carbonated water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need As required of soft margarine for spreading, cold.
- Prepare As required of extra flour for rolling out.
Greek Phyllo ver.7 with Zea Flour (for savoury pies) step by step
- In the bowl of your mixer blend the two flours and salt. Add the egg, the vinegar and the sunflower oil..
- Add the carbonated water and knead on medium speed for 10 min until you have a soft dough..
- Weigh the dough and cut it into 2 equal pieces..
- On a well floured surface roll out the first half into a large rectangle(approximately 40 x 50 cm / 15.7” x 19.6”).
- Spread margarine all over the surface. Roll the sheet into a log and swirl it..
- Repeat the process for the other half of the dough..
- Wrap each spiral with food membrane. Refrigerate for 2 hours and they’re ready for use..
- They keep well in the fridge for 24 hours or in the freezer for two months..