Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta.
Cooking Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta
- You need Steam/ Bhapa Sandesh.
- It’s 2 of lit Milk.
- You need 5 table spoon – vinegar.
- Give As needed for Saffron.
- Require 1/2 cup for amul milk maid (condensed milk).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon honey.
- Give 3 of green cardamom.
- Require As needed of Ghee for greasing.
- You need of Coconut Milk Pannacotta.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of small tablespoon agar agar.
- You need 2 for big tablespoon coconut powder.
- Provide 4 – big tablespoon of amul milk maid.
Steam/Bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta making process
- For making country cheese/cheena. Bring milk to a boil & take out bowl boiled milk aside and allow rest milk to boil. Add vinegar and keep stirring till the milk solid and whey get separated. Then turn off the gas and you will notice the cheena is floating on the top of that whey..
- Once it's cool, now line a strainer with a muslin cloth..
- Soak little amount of saffron in milk in a bowl..
- Then make a smooth paste of cheena, soaked saffron, liquid palm jaggery, amul milk maid (condensed milk), cardamom powder, honey and rest of boiled milk that was kept aside using a blender..
- Grease the cake tin with little ghee and then add the smooth mixture to it..
- Heat the cooking pan put a stand at the base and add water. Keep the cake tin with the prepared mixture over the water bath and cover the glass lid. Cook it in medium flame. Cook it 30-35 mins over the steam and turn off the gas. Cool it and then keep inside the refrigerator..
- For making coconut milk Pannacotta heat a cooking pan and add 400ml of coconut milk, add 3 teaspoon of coconut powder and 4 tablespoon of milk maid..
- Once it starts boiling add the agar agar mixture (three small tablespoon) which was pre soaked in like warm water. Stir the content well and keep stirring for 2 mins in low flame. Turn of the gas..
- Add the cooked coconut milk mixture is poured over the refrigerated bhapa/steam sandesh and allowed to get cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate for 4-5 hours..
- Take out the cake tin from the fridge and run the knife around the cake tin. Then flip it upside down on a plate. Now the tasty steam/bhapa Sandesh with coconut milk Pannacotta is ready..
- Then slice it down into different shapes with a knife. Taste best when it's cold. Plate it with some caramel sauce (optional). Enjoy your special dessert..