Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7).
Food preparation Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7)
- Prepare 750 g of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 120 g of greek strained yogurt.
- It’s 1 of dose zea phyllo dough (ver. 7).
- Prepare As required of flour for rolling out.
- You need As required of olive oil.
Feta Cheese Pie with Red Pepper & Zea Flour Phyllo Dough (ver. 7) step by step
- Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl with the crumbled feta. Add the pepper and the yogurt and stir well..
- Put the first piece of dough on a floured surface and flatten it with your hand. Roll it into a thick round pastry sheet, about 42cm / 16.9” in diameter..
- Brush a round baking pan with olive oil (40cm / 15.7” in diameter).
- Using the rolling pin, transfer the sheet carefully to the oiled pan. Arrange it nicely so that it also covers the pan’s sides..
- Spread the filling evenly over the rolled out dough..
- Roll out the second pastry sheet (40cm / 15.7”). Wrap it around the rolling pin, transfer to the pan and cover the filling..
- Arrange it nicely and seal the edges. Cut a shallow cross into the dough from edge to edge. Brush the dough with olive oil..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 180⁰ C / 350⁰ F, for 55 to 60 minutes. Enjoy!.