Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Cooking Matar paneer is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Matar paneer
- It’s 1 cup of fresh or frozen Green Peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup (1/2-inch cubed) Paneer.
- Require 1 – medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Need 1 for Green Chilli, chopped.
- Give 2-3 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 inch piece of Ginger, chopped.
- You need 2 medium Tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Require 5-6 – Cashew Nuts, soaked in hot water for 20-30 minutes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon for Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon for Turmeric Powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon – Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- Give as required – For shallow frying + 2 tablespoons Oil or Ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tablespoons Water.
- Need to taste Salt.
This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer step by step
- Grind onion, green chilli, ginger and garlic together in the small chutney jar of a grinder to make medium coarse paste..
- Grind the tomatoes to make tomato puree..
- Grind cashew nuts with 2 tablespoons water until smooth paste..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the kadhai over medium flame. Add crushed onion paste and salt Sauté it until oil starts to separate or it turns translucent. It will take around 5-7 minutes..
- Add tomato puree and cook on medium flame until oil starts to separate, for approx. 5-6 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt..
- Stir and cook for a minute. Add cashew nut paste..
- Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add boiled peas and 1/2 cup water; mix properly and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add paneer cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes. We have added plain paneer cubes but you can add shallow fried paneer to enhance the flavor..
- Turn off flame and transfer prepared curry to a serving bowl. Matar paneer is ready..
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.