Moong paratha. Sprouted Moong Masala Paratha Recipe video in Hindi. green moong dal paratha is a protein rich paratha from the Rajasthani cuisine. It is super flavorful and If you enjoyed this sumptuous split moong dal paratha then check our Punjabi paratha recipe.. Palak paratha, beet root paratha, methi paratha (methi dhebra), matar paratha, dhoodhi paratha I started making moong dal parathas since my son started his pre school.
But this Moong daal paratha is also taste. Moong Dal Paratha recipe a healthy and delicious flat bread that is made from cooked green moong dal. This Moong Dal Paratha is a perfect way to add the proteins to your diet. Cooking Moong paratha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Moong paratha
- You need 2 cup – moong.
- It’s 2 cup – wheat flour.
- Provide 2-3 – green chillies.
- Require 1 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – dry mango powder.
- You need – Salt as per taste.
- Prepare leaves Chopped coriander.
- It’s for Oil.
Rajasthani Moong Dal Paratha is a wheat flour roti which is stuffed with spicy ground moong dal. It is simply a delicious mouth watering recipe of Indian Paratha's. Moong Dal is full of proteins and vitamins. Moong Dal Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Bread.
Moong paratha making
- Wash and soak mooni for 5-6 hrs add salt and boil them. Moong should not get mashy. They should be whole and soft. keep aside,let them cool. Now from wheat flour make dough.take moong add chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves,red chilli powder,dry mango powder,salt mix lightly. Take small portion of dough rollout small round,in between put moong stuffing. Folding from side closeit and rollout again.cook on tawa at medium heat till cook on both sides apply oil when cooked.serve hot..
Find the complete instructions on How to Make Moong Dal Paratha. Boil moong dal, drain the water. Moong dal parantha is a yummy and filling stuffed Indian bread that is made with moong dal (split green gram) and boiled potatoes. Read – Sprouted Moong Masala Parathas Recipe In English. विधि – How to make Spicy Sprouted Moong Paratha. अंकुरित मूंग को मिक्सर में दरदरा पीस कर तैयार कर लीजिए. When our taste buds crave for paratha, why go to a hotel and add to the GST, try this healthy homemade paratha recipe from Nandita Shyam.