Sheer khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Cooking Sheer khurma is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Sheer khurma
- Prepare 1 3/4 litre for milk.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
- Give 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of butter or ghee.
- Require 2 cup crushed vermicelli.
- Require 3 tablespoon almonds.
- Need 3 tablespoon pistachio.
Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron laced milk. Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top?
Sheer khurma steps
- Boil milk on low flame add 1 cup sugar and cardamom powder.
- Boil the milk for 5 mintues than add 2 table spoon ghee or butter and add 2 cup crushed vermicelli.
- Leav to cooked for 10 mintues when vermicelli vermicelli soft and cooked.
- Served in a bowl and add the dry fruits on it for garnish.
- Serves hot or cold to taste..
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma.