Almond kheer. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. The kheer turned out quite amazing.
Almond Malai Kheer rules our heart as one of our most-cherished desserts because what can taste Hence, in this festival occasion, we will talk about how to make this almond milk kheer recipe, easily. Almond & Dates Kheer is a desert which is easy to prepare and healthy to have as a desert. Almond – Carrot Kheer is a sweet dish, prepared using jaggery and fresh milk. Food preparation Almond kheer is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Almond kheer
- Give 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 20-25 – almonds (soaked overnight).
- Need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Provide – Sugar as per taste.
- Require 10 of almonds (sliced).
- Give 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
A kheer recipe laden with the goodness of almonds,. Almond kheer is prepared from condensed milk , crushed almond paste, sugar and cardamoms. An unique nutty kheer recipe with an irrestible taste. Kheer, as we call rice pudding in India is one of the most popular homemade sweets back home.
Almond kheer how to cook
- In a mixture jar take soaked almonds and 2 tbsp milk. Blend it and make a smooth paste. Add more milk if you want and make a fine paste of almonds..
- In a pan heat ghee. Fry slices almonds till crispy and remove it from ghee. Now add almond paste in it and keep stirring it..
- After some time it gets thicker, keep stirring it and roast it nicely you can add more ghee if you want. Now add 1 cup of milk in it and stir it constantly to get a smooth and lumps free paste..
- Gradually add remaining milk in it and stir it constantly. After some time milk reduced. When you get your desired consistency add sugar in it and bring a boil..
- Slow down the gas and add cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and fried almonds slices in it. Mix well and turn off the gas..
- Serve hot. Every body love the kheer and crunchy almonds in it..
This Almond Milk Rice Pudding tastes best when chilled. Lets enjoy a delicious Almonds Kheer & many other Pakistani Almonds Kheer Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Badam Kheer is a rich delicacy made with almonds and milk. Any cold beverage with milk I wanted to try badam kheer since long and a days craving for it pushed me to try it. This is a very rich and tasty.