Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style).
Food preparation Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style)
- Require 500 gms Mutton on bones, cubed.
- Need to taste for salt.
- Give 1/2 cup for yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. for ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Need 1 tbsp. of red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tbsp. for coriander-cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp. – garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2-3 – green cardamoms.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. for mustard oil.
- Provide as needed for coriander leaves & fresh red chilies to garnish.
- Prepare 2-3 – onions, chopped.
- Require 4-5 cloves.
- Need 2 medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 for whole garlic pod.
- Prepare 1 tsp. ghee.
Mangshor Jhol (Mutton Curry – Bengali Style) making
- Marinate the mutton with all the ingredients starting from salt to garam masala powder for an hour or for best results overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potatoes till light brown Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamons and cloves..
- Add the onions and saute till light brown..
- Add the marinated mutton and fry till dry..
- Add water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle..
- When it is done, add ghee and give it a mix..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves and fresh red chilies..