Cooking Egg Bhurji is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Egg Bhurji
- Require 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil.
- Require 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Green Chillies, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp for Ginger Grated.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Require 1/2 cup Tomatoes Chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp for Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp – Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Red Chilli Powder.
- Give As per taste – Salt.
- You need 4 for Eggs.
- Give 1 tsp for Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander chopped.
Egg Bhurji instructions
- Heat vegetable oil and butter in a pan. Once the oil is heated, add onion and saute it until onions turn translucent. Add green chillies, ginger and garlic and fry until onion is slightly browned..
- Now, add tomato and cook for another minute. Next, add coriander powder, turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala and red chilli powder and cook for 1-2 minutes. Whisk the eggs with salt and add them in the pan..
- Keep stirring the eggs on low heat until they get mixed with masala and gets cooked. You can decide the consistency of bhurji as you like. If you like soft bhurji, cook the eggs just until set. Remember that they will keep cooking for sometime from the heat in the pan..
- If you like perfectly cooked bhurji, then cook until eggs are nicely cooked. Add lemon juice and coriander and mix well. Serve hot with Pav or Bread..