Oil free peas paneer. I used peas (matar) and paneer, but to make it. Diet Matar Paneer is a delicious oil free paneer recipe. Make restaurant-quality Indian peas and paneer or Matar Paneer in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker.
Add the paneer, water, and peas and bring to a boil. In the Instant Pot, combine the onions, tomatoes, ¼ cup of the water, the oil, ginger, garlic, turmeric, garam masala, and cayenne. Paneer is a fresh milk cheese with an interesting, slightly chewy consistency. Food preparation Oil free peas paneer is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Oil free peas paneer
- Provide 250 gm – paneer.
- It’s 1/2 cup – peas.
- Give To taste salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp for Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for sugar.
- Provide 1 for medium sized onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 green chillies.
- Give 1/3 – " ginger piece.
- It’s 1 tomato (medium).
- Provide 1/3 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Need 1/2 bundle – coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
Its easy to make, but requires planning ahead. With a slotted spoon, remove fried paneer to a plate. Put the dried red pepper into the same oil. This delectable paneer and peas combo is a great alternative to the typical aloo tikki! serve it with phudina chutney for an added flavourful touch.
Oil free peas paneer making process
- Wash paneer and cut into small pieces and add salt to it. Make paste of onion,ginger, garlic, chilli. Make paste of tomato and coriander leaves. Add onion-ginger-garlic-chilli paste into hot pan. Cook in medium flame sprinkling water occasionally. Then and tomato and coriander leaves paste..
- Cook well. Add salt, turneric powder, Cumin powder,sugar, garam masala powder, and tomato sauce. add 2 tbsp when water will evaporate add again 1/2 glass of water. Let it boil. Add peas and paneer. When gravy will thick put off the flame. Serve with roti or rice..
Paneer Peas Tikki recipe – How to make Paneer Peas Tikki. Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds. Paneer pulao recipe – a flavorful, quick and delicious pulao made using paneer. Paneer pulao recipe – Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. Carrots, beans, peas, mushrooms go well.