Butter Potato Stuffed paratha.
Food preparation Butter Potato Stuffed paratha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Butter Potato Stuffed paratha
- Provide 5 – potatoes.
- Require 1 pinch – asafoetida.
- Provide 1 pinch of cumin.
- You need as per taste for salt.
- Need 1 pinch – turmeric powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Require 4 tsp oil.
- Give 1/4 tsp coriander seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp for fennel seeds.
- Require 2 cups wheat flour.
- Prepare as per taste salt.
Butter Potato Stuffed paratha instructions
- Peel the potatoes and boil them. Add all the spices to potatoes. Mash it softly..
- In a pan add 4tsp oil. Add cumin, asafoetida. Now add potatoes and stir fry it. Keep it aside..
- To make dough, in a plate add wheat flour and salt. Mix it well. Add water as required and Keep it aside for 10minutes..
- Make a chapati like shape and Add stuffing to it. Cover it and once again make a chapati like shape. Heat up the skillet, spread butter and cook it till it turns to crispy with the help of Butter. Serve it with coconut chutney..