Cooking Dharwad Peda is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Dharwad Peda
- Need 2 litres milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- Require 1/2 cup for Milk.
- Give 2 tbsp for Ghee.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar(powdered).
- Need as needed Almonds for garnishing.
- Give 1 pinch Cardamom powder.
Dharwad Peda instructions
- Heat & boil milk, add lemon juice/vinegar to curdle the milk..
- Soft paneer/chenna is ready, rinse it with cold water to remove the sourness..
- Heat a pan & add the chenna in it. Then add ghee to it & mix well. Cook it on a low flame & add 1-2 tbsp milk in between..
- Add sugar to it & Keep it moist by adding milk in between, dont let it dry..
- When the colour starts to change to light brown switch off the flame & add cardamom powder & let it cool down a bit..
- After that grind this mixture to a fine powder..
- Transfer this powder again to the pan & add 3 tbsp milk & mix well..
- Cook it on low flame till it gets a paste like consistency..
- Let it cool down a bit & then form pedas with your hands. Garnish with chopped almonds & serve..