Cooking Parda Pulao is a fun point, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 27 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Parda Pulao
- Need – Ingredients for Pulao.
- It’s 1/2 kg for boneless chicken.
- Require 2 cups – basmati rice.
- You need 1/4 cup for ghee.
- Prepare 3 of onion.
- Need 2-3 for potatoes.
- Give 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp – saunf (Fennel)powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Require Handful coriander leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of dahi/curd.
- Give 2 tbsp for almond paste.
- Require 2 tbsp – kaju (cashew)paste.
- Give 1/2 tbsp – lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp – garam masala.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Require – Ingredients for dough.
- Require 3 cups maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
- Require 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp – yeast.
- You need to taste – salt.
- Need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need 2 tbsp – milk.
- Need 1 for onion fried.
- Give 1 tsp – black/ white til(sesame seeds).
Parda Pulao making
- In a pot add ghee & let it melt. Add whole spices, add 1 onion & fry till light golden. Add chicken/mutton pieces & cook till the colour changes. Add potatoes, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp green chilli paste, saunf & dhaniya powder, salt & mix & cook for 2 minutes Add water, mix well & cover & cook till meat is tender. (Chicken approx 2 cups water, mutton 3 cups).
- Take out cooked meat in a bowl. In the pot with remaining masala add rice & cook till it's 3/4 th done. In a wok add 2-3 tbsp ghee. Add 1 sliced onion & cook till it's golden. Add 1 tbsp green chilli paste, dahi & mix well. Add almond & kaju paste, garam masala & lemon juice. Mix well & cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the cooked meat & mix well. Add 1/2 cup water, coriander leaves & cook on high flame till oil seperates. Keep it aside..
- In a bowl add instant yeast, sugar & lukewarm water, mix well & let it rest for 10 minutes. Add maida, salt & knead the dough. Grease the dough, cover it & keep aside for 50 minutes. Add oil & knead it again. Roll out the dough, in a bowl place the dough, spread evenly..
- Add fried onions & fold the edges to close. Grease with oil & flip it on the baking tray. Apply milk on the dough & sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake in preheated oven at 180° for 10- 15 minutes..