Rice kheer. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. This rice kheer recipe is a family recipe and one that I learned from mother in law. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Cooking Rice kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Rice kheer
- It’s 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Require 3-4 tsp – mix nuts.
Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar.
Rice kheer step by step
- Take a heavy bottom pan. Grease it with ghee. Add milk in it. Boil the milk on low flame for 5-6 minutes..
- Mash rice with spoon. Add it in milk. Mix well.stir continuesly. Cook it until milk become thickens.Add sugar,nuts and cardamom powder.Mix well. Again cook for 1-2 minutes. Stir continuesly. Turn off the flame..
- Kheer is ready. Serve it hot or chilled..
I almost always have those three ingredients at my house. Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can.