Soyabean Pudla (Pancakes).
Cooking Soyabean Pudla (Pancakes) is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Soyabean Pudla (Pancakes)
- It’s 2 cups – rice soaked overnight.
- Require 1 cup for green moon dal soaked overnight.
- It’s 1/2 cup whole soya bean dana.
- You need 2 green chillies.
- Require 1 for small piece of ginger.
- You need – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Give – Salt to taste.
- Provide for Oil for roasting the pancakes.
Soyabean Pudla (Pancakes) steps
- In a bowl soak soya bean, moong dal.and rice overnight..
- In the morning wash the soya bean mixture and grind it in the mixture jar..
- Also add green chillies and ginger while grinding..
- Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Add salt to taste..
- In a griddle, spread little oil and spread a spoonful of the soya bean mixture. Roast it on one side and turn and roast it on the other side..
- Serve it in a dish with Green chutney and tomato sauce..