Mutton curry with arvi. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe.
Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice. Let's welcome the easiest Indian Mutton Curry for pullover and pyjama weather. This one's purely for the beginners who. Food preparation Mutton curry with arvi is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Mutton curry with arvi
- Give 750 Grams – Mutton (curry cut).
- Need 3 for Onions (medium) chopped.
- Require 3 for Tomatoes (medium) chopped.
- You need 4 green Chillies Whole chopped.
- Give Pinch for Turmeric Powder.
- Need 2 Tablespoons – coriander powder.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon for chilli powder.
- Need 1 Teaspoon – Jeera.
- Need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s 750 Grams Colocasia (cleaned and chopped into thin slices).
- Need of Oil to saute and fry.
Mutton curry (also referred to as kosha mangsho, lamb curry, or goat curry, Indonesian: kari kambing or gulai kambing) is an Indian curry dish that is prepared from mutton (or sometimes goat meat). Learn how to cook delicious goat meat curry. It makes for a lovely, wholesome meal when served with plain rice, Chapati or Naan. This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you can use goat meat or sheep.
Mutton curry with arvi making
- Marinate the cleaned and thinly sliced colocasia with salt. (here's the deal, most people are allergic to handling raw ones just like me, would suggest to use a latex gloves while cleaning and cutting the veg).
- Heat little oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and green chillies. Once these change color add the chopped tomatoes. Saute till soft..
- Once the onion, chilli and tomatoes are soft, turn off the heat and grind them to a paste. set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle jeera. Add the turmeric, chilli and coriander powder and saute.
- Add the mutton to this and saute till mutton changes color. (in this recipe I used mutton without pressure cooking, alternatively you can pressure cook the mutton earlier and add it at this step. Saves cooking time for the mutton).
- Add the prepared onion chilli tomato paste to this and cook. if you have not pressure cooked the mutton, like I didn't it wil take some time for the meat to get done. Add salt to tatse. Remember that we are going to be mixing the salted arvi into the curry. So mind the salt. Cover and cook.
- Heat Oil in a pan for deep frying..
- Fry the marinated colocasia till golden. Drain and set aside.
- When the mutton is almost done add the colocasia to the preparation and mix. Cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Rotis, parantha, rice, pulao, dosa or even idli.. Goes with almost anything..
Punjabi Mutton Curry is a succulent dish that has tender meat and goes well with all Indian breads such as tandoori roti, butter roti and even garlic naan. All meat lovers love to dig in this quintessential mutton recipe as it has everything. This Mutton Curry Indian style recipe is full of Indian spices and rich in taste. What else on earth can I ask for in this winter????? ……. You might get surprised when you will know that I don't eat Mutton.