Chicken Dry ghee roast.
Cooking Chicken Dry ghee roast is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Chicken Dry ghee roast
- Need 200 gm of Chicken.
- You need as needed – ghee.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- Require to taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp for Turmeric.
- Prepare as needed Curry leaves.
Chicken Dry ghee roast instructions
- Take a pan.
- Put chicken without any oil or ghee.. just cleanedchicken.
- It starts coming out water, let water evoparate.
- Later add little ghee and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook on low flame, add all dry masalas.
- First process While evorating itself chicken gets half cooked.
- So it doesn't take much time to get fried.
- Curry leaves at end…
- It's a quick dish with min ingredients.
- Taste great.
- You can add even cashews (cut into half).