Quick microwave sponge cake for 1 person. A microwave sponge cake is great to either eat as it is, or to use as a base for a homemade trifle or other dessert that uses sponge. My Microwave Sponge Cake in a Mug is one of my new favorites. The beauty of this recipe is you will never have to worry that your sweet tooth will go My Microwave Mug Sponge Cake could not be more authentic.
The higher the wattage, the more powerful your microwave. Microwave Basic Sponge Cake is a delicious Continental recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Food preparation Quick microwave sponge cake for 1 person is a fun point, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Quick microwave sponge cake for 1 person
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Require 50 g for caster sugar.
- Give 50 g self raising flour.
- Need 1 – large egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for milk.
Microwave Basic Sponge cake is a delicious continental dessert that can be made easily in a microwave. The dessert is mostly relished on festive occasions. If you microwave the cake for too long, it will dry out. Don't worry about the toothpick creating a Check to see if the cake is baked by sticking a toothpick straight down into the center.
Quick microwave sponge cake for 1 person steps
- In a mixing bowl whisk together all the ingredients..
- Put the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and cover tightly with cling wrap. Don't put holes in the cling wrap becuase it needs to steam. It will dome up in the microwave but don't worry, it's supposed to do that..
- Put into the microwave on full power for 3 1/2 minutes until fully cooked. Remove the cling wrap immediately or the cake will get dense. The picture below shows what it should look like..
- Serve with the topping of your choice. I chose golden syrup but you could use jam, lemon curd, anything you want really..
The toothpick should come out clean. Your microwave can do a lot of things, from reheating last night's leftovers to reheating tea, but did you know it can also make a delicious sponge cake? You don't need to skip dessert on busy weeknights with this quick and easy microwave sponge cake recipe. Have your family and friends believing. Microwave Chocolate Sponge Cake is a basic sponge recipe can be used to make many iced cakes and gateaux or even enjoyed on its own.