Milk Chocolate Brownies.
Food preparation Milk Chocolate Brownies is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Milk Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 360 g for Milk Chocolate.
- It’s 450 g butter,softened.
- Need 450 g of self-raising flour.
- Give 250 g – caster sugar.
- Provide 8 eggs,beaten.
Milk Chocolate Brownies making process
- Lightly grease a 23cm/9 inch baking tin (pan) and line with greaseproof paper..
- Melt the milk chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.Leave to cool..
- Sieve (strain) the flour into a separate mixing bowl and stir in the caster sugar..
- Stir the eggs into the melted chocolate mixture,then pour this mixture into the flour and sugar mixture,beating well.Stir…,then pour the mixture into the tin (pan)..
- Bake in a preheated oven,180 oC/350 o/Gas Mark 4,for 30 – 35 minutes until firm to the touch.Leave to cool in the tin (pan) for 20 minutes,then turn out on to a wire rack..