Cooking Pudina-Rice Pakoras is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Pudina-Rice Pakoras
- Provide 1 cup – boiled rice.
- Require 1/2 cup for besan.
- Require Fistful of fresh phudina leaves (mint leaves).
- You need 2 spicy green chillies.
- You need 1 of " ginger piece.
- Provide 1 tsp cummin seeds.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Prepare 1 big pinch of soda bi carb.
- Provide – Oil for frying.
- You need To serve.. tomato ketchup.
Pudina-Rice Pakoras steps
- In a bowl add boiled rice,besan, phudina leaves, chopped green chillies,ginger, cummin seeds and salt..
- Put above ingredients in mixer jar. Add 1/4 cup of water and grind to smooth thick batter. Transfer in mixing bowl..
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add soda bi carb in phudina- rice batter,mix well. With hand take little portion from prepared batter and drop gently in hot oil. Repeat this process 8 -10 times. Deep fry pakoras on medium-low flame till crispy golden brown. Prepared all Phudina-Rice Pakoras with remaining batter similarly..
- Serve Relish Delicious Hot Phudina-Rice Pakoras with tomato ketchup..