Food preparation Taco Bundles is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Taco Bundles
- You need 20 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed to room temperature.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion medium , minced.
- Prepare 1.25 ounces of taco seasoning packets.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 8 of pepper jack cheese slices.
- It’s 2 or 3 of tomatoes roma , chopped.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cilantro chopped fresh leaves.
Taco Bundles instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 5 rolls and roll into a 12×6-inch rectangle. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 4 rectangles. Cover all with plastic wrap and let rest..
- Brown ground beef and drain well. Add onion, taco seasoning and water and simmer about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove wrap from dough and divide each rectangle in half to make two 6-inch squares. Divide each square into 4 triangles by cutting in half diagonally both directions. Cut each slice of cheese into 4 triangles. Place a triangle of cheese, a spoonful of ground beef, 3-4 pieces of chopped tomato and some cilantro on top of each dough triangle. Wrap the 3 points over the filling and….
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..