Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti.
Cooking Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 18 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti
- It’s (A) For the Saag:.
- You need 1 Kg of Palak/Spinach 800 Grams.
- Require for Sarson/Mustard Leaves (Canned).
- Prepare 2 for Shalgam/Turnips Medium (Cut into quarters).
- Give 4 for Tomatoes Medium (Chopped roughly).
- Need 2 of Onions Medium (Chopped finely).
- It’s 2.5 Inch for piece Fresh Ginger (Grated coarsely) thru the largest holes of the grater).
- Require 2 Tsp Degi Mirch Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp – Red Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 2 Tsp for Cumin Seeds.
- Give 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons/As per taste Salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Desi Ghee/Pure Ghee.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Water.
- Need – (B) For the Makki Ki Roti:.
- You need 2 Cups of Makki Ka Atta/Corn Meal.
- Need 2 Cups/As required Hot water.
Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti making
- (A) To make the Saag:.
- Wash the Spinach thoroughly under running water in a colander (if not pre-washed package). Wash the turnips. Discard the ends & remove the skin. Cut into quarters..
- Pressure cook the Spinach along with the quartered Turnips for 5 minutes with 1.5 cups of water. Remove the Turnips. Keep aside. In a Mixer/Grinder, blend the Spinach along with the stock to make a smooth purée..
- Heat oil in a large pot or skillet. Tip in the Jeera Seeds & the Chilli Flakes. Add the onion. Sauté until golden. Add the Tomatoes followed by the Ginger..
- Cook over medium heat until the tomatoes are soft. Add Salt, Turmeric, Degi Mirch Powder & the Garam Masala Powder. Pour the puréed Spinach & the canned Mustard. Stir well..
- Let it simmer covered for 10-15 minutes. *Use a tight fitting lid to avoid splatters. Now goes in the boiled Turnips. Stir well. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- The Turnip will break down into smaller pieces as you stir. Add a tablespoon of Pure Ghee for glaze..
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Add another tablespoon of Pure Ghee at the time of serving. Serve hot with Makki Ki Roti/Tawa Roti/Tandoori Roti/ Parantha, Salad & Jaggery..
- (B) To make the Makki Ki Roti: (I made 8 mini Rotis).
- Place Makki Ka Atta in a large mixing bowl. Add boiling hot water, a little at a time..
- Use a spatula or laddle to bind it. Use your hand to knead the Atta when it cools down. Set aside covered until ready to use..
- Cut open two large Ziplock freezer bags. Place one on top of a large chopping board..
- Make small balls of the dough with greased hands. Place on the Ziplock bag. Cover with the other Ziplock bag. Flatten lightly with your fingers or use a rolling pin applying equal pressure. (I used my fingers)..
- Remove the top layer of the Ziplock bag. Carefully lift them & roast on a hot Tawa/Griddle. You may cook more than one at a time depending upon the size of your Tawa. (I cooked 3 at a time)..
- Flip a few times until light brown spots appear. With the help of tongs, cook on open flame or on top of a Roti Ring (I used it as I have a glass top electric cooking range)..
- When done, place on a plate lined with paper napkins. Apply Ghee or Butter. Serve hot with Saag..
- It’s absolutely blissful!.