Prawn malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. This delicious, mild curry is so easy to make.
If you love seafood then this delightful recipe is for you. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and. The prawns are cooked in a thick coconut milk gravy with whole spices for a strong, flavorful dish.. Cooking Prawn malai curry is a fun point, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Prawn malai curry
- Need 500 gm of prawn.
- Need 1 cup onion ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Give 1 cup – coconut desiccated.
- Provide 1 cup milk.
- Require 1 tsp for red chilli Powder.
- Need 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Give 1 handful – whole garam masalas.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Require To taste for salt and sugar.
- Require As needed – oil.
Prawn Malai Curry and get all the details like Ingredients, Cooking Method of Prawn Malai Curry prawns, coconut milk, and select spices, the prawn Malai curry is relished during weddings, special. Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table. Ingredients for Chingri Malai Curry Recipe. Prawn Malai Curry goes very well with rice.
Prawn malai curry instructions
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add prawn shallow fry marinated with salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the paste saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder.
- Cover it till the prawn is soft,add tomato and coconut and fry.
- Add coconut milk and sugar simmer.
- Serve it with rice.
Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. Today we will learn how to make prawn malai recipe – a delicious curry made with prawns and cream. Usually, prawns are available fried and salted but this recipe would allow you to enjoy prawn in spicy. Season with ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves. Add all the remaining ingredients, except curd and tomato puree.