Veg Shammi Kebabs. Learn how to make Veg Shammi Kebabs at home with Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food. Shammi Kebab or Shami Kabab is a popular snack recipe. Veg shammi kabab recipe with step by step photos. i make these delicious veg shammi kababs usually with black chickpeas or kala chana. if you have presoaked chana handy, then making these.
Veg Shami Kabab is popular street food from Lucknow. Veg Shammi Kebab is an amazing appetizer that will surely be prepared on a regular rotation in your house. Easy to prepare at home, this snack recipe is a staple for all those who love vegetarian kebabs. Cooking Veg Shammi Kebabs is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 16 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Veg Shammi Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coriander finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s As required of Oil for shallow frying.
- You need Few of Onions as salad.
- It’s As required of Any Raita to serve with.
These Vegetable Shami kabab are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and truly melt in your mouth. A popular Indian non veg starter recipe Shami kabab with minced meat at tarladalal.com. Find the detailed instructions, ingredients and tips to recreate the magical shami kabab. Shami kabab recipe Hyderabadi is a kabab dish which is made with mutton.
Veg Shammi Kebabs start cooking
- Wash and Soak chana for 4-5 hours. Cook in pressure cooker with enough salt and water. Once cooked drain water and sprad on cloth for 5-10 mins. Add this chana into mixer jar. Add garlic pods too. Make coarse mixture..
- Take this mixture in a plate. Add in chopped green chillies, chopped coriander and minl leaves, all dry masala, gram flour and lemon juice. Add salt to taste. Mix well..
- Grease your hands with oil. Make kebabs with the dough..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in all kebabs. Fry on one side until golden grown and crispy. Turn and fry on another side too. Put on spatula to drain off excess oil..
- Serve with salad and raita…
The shami is made by cooking mutton and dal and making paste of meat and chana dal. Ingredients for Vegetable Shammi Kebabs Recipe. Veg Shami Kabab Recipe, Mughlai Shami Kabab Receipe. Pure Crispy Deliciousness ⬆ Taking vegetarian kebabs (yes, you heard right – vegetarian kebabs) to the next level ⬆ The Best Veg Shammi Kebab EVER. Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Shami Kebab (absolutely This Chicken Shami Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested.