Egg fried rice. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It's a no-fuss meal, made with four key ingredients: rice, eggs, vegetables, and soy sauce. Cook the rice following pack instructions, then drain, spread it out to steam-dry and set aside.
Egg fried rice can also be made using boiled eggs. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast. Egg fried rice (Gyeran Bokkeumbap, 계란볶음밥) is a simple stir fried dish mainly using egg and rice. Cooking Egg fried rice is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Egg fried rice
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
I named this recipe "Breakfast Egg Fried Rice" because it is simple enough that you can even. Ready in minutes, egg fried rice is a filling and endlessly customizable staple that doesn't disappoint. This delicious but simple recipe makes for a quick meal or an excellent snack. In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil.
Egg fried rice how to cook
- In a saucepan bring water, salt and soy sauce to a boil. Add rice and stir. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet or over medium heat. Saute onions and for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in egg and fry for 2 minutes, scrambling egg while it cooks..
- Stir in the cooked rice, mix well and sprinkle with pepper..
Learn how to cook egg fried rice. Make the perfect Chinese egg fried rice with this quick recipe from Chef Jeremy Pang, made with egg, jasmine rice, peas and soy sauce. This fried rice recipe is super quick, made with egg, veggies and a handful of bacon. Terrific as it is, but totally adaptable. What do you like to put in your fried rice, or will you be celebrating Chinese new year with something a little more sophisticated?