Peanut butter cookies. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried and True.
Plus they're quick and easy to make! This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Cooking Peanut butter cookies is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Peanut butter cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cup for sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick butter, room temp.
- Provide 1 large of egg.
- Provide 1 cup – smooth peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tsp for vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
A peanut butter cookie is a type of cookie that is distinguished for having peanut butter as a principal ingredient. If crunchy peanut butter is used, the resulting cookie may contain peanut fragments. Peanut butter cookies are probably the kind of cookie I make the most. After all, they're the only kind Mel will eat.
Peanut butter cookies steps
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease baking sheet.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine salt, flour and baking powder. Mix in until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough and roll in 1/4 cup sugar..
- Place on baking sheet..
- Flatten dough balls with fork.
- Bake in preheated oven 9 to 12 minutes..
I love making them because they're easy and don't need any chill time. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Soft peanut butter cookie recipes will contain more fat. Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies. When making chewy peanut butter cookies, it's important to mix flour properly—according to the.