Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan).
Cooking Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan)
- Prepare 10-12 of green chillies (or as per taste).
- Prepare 15 of basil leaves.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of lemon zest (preferably green lime).
- You need 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander roots.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped lemon grass(only the bottom part).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped galangal (Thai ginger).
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped shallots (small onion).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of whole coriander seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of fourth teaspoon white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice. Each grain should be separate.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of bulbs spring onion whites.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 of green capsicum chopped.
- It’s 2 of baby corn chopped.
- You need 1 of green tomato chopped.
Thai Green Curry Fried Rice (Kao Pad Gang keaw Waan) how to cook
- Blend all the paste ingredients with very little water..
- Heat two tablespoons oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic, when pink add chopped spring onion, add salt to taste, two to two and a half tablespoons of green curry paste,, saute add coconut milk and cook till the gravy thickens slightly. Now add chopped vegetables, saute for a minute, then add cooked rice. Give a quick stir on high flame. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and lemon slices..