Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Food preparation Matar paneer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Matar paneer
- It’s 1 cup – green peas.
- Prepare 250 g for paneer.
- Provide 2 – onion paste.
- Require 2 for tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp for ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp – garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp – garam Masala.
- Provide As needed water.
- Prepare As needed for oil.
- You need leaves of Some coriander.
Traditionally, mattar paneer is a tomato based curry made with green peas and paneer, also known as farmer's cheese. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer instructions
- Take a pressure cooker heat the oil..
- Add cumin seeds and ginger and garlic paste saute it..
- Add onion paste 3-4 minutes saute it and add tomato puree saute it..
- All spices mix well. Add peas mix it and cook for 1 minutes..
- Add water and cook for 2 whistle..
- Now open the pressure cooker and add paneer and cook it till one whistle..
- After that add coriander leaves and serve it..
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.