Mathura peda. the mathura peda known for its texture, taste and flavour. Mathura ke Peda is the delicacy of Mathura, a very popular and well known place of Uttar Pradesh State These peda are made up of khoya/ mawa (dried evaporated milk), mixed together with sugar. Mathura Peda – a classic Indian sweet made with milk solids and sugar.
When you prepare Mathura Peda remember to fry/roast Mawa as much possible. sweet is the mathura peda known for its texture, taste and flavour. anyway some easy and important tips, suggestions and variations for perfect mathura peda recipe. firstly, i always recommend using. Mathura ka peda is an authentic sweet from Uttar Pradesh that is specially popular in Mathura. The Mathura ke pede are famous all over the country and are prepared during the festive seasons. Food preparation Mathura peda is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Mathura peda
- Provide 1 cup of homemade khoya /mawa.
- It’s 1/2 cup for grated jaggery.
- Require 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of nutmeg powder (jaiphal).
- It’s 1/2 tsp – Cinnamon powder (Dalchini).
- Give – Cashews & raisins for garnish.
Mathura ka peda is a popular northindian sweet recipe, it is made in many ways. And this is how i make it. Mathura Peda is famous Indian Sweet from Mathura a place in North India. Popularly called as "Mathura ka Peda", it is made up of Khoya (Mawa).
Mathura peda making process
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Add khoya in a nonstick pan..
- Saute on slow flame until light brown…
- Add all ingredients. Stir well..
- Saute all for 2 minutes..
- Once khoya and jaggery leaves Ghee. Turn off gas. Let it cool..
- Take lemon size ball of mixture make peda with hands or place them in chocolate mould..
- Keep them in fridge for 15-20 minutes for set..
- De mould them garnish with cashews and raisins..
The main ingredients used in the preparation are Khoya/Mawa, Sugar and Milk. Peda first originated in Mathura itself and therefore is named after the place. Different types of Mathura Pedas are sold, but Kesari Peda is the most tasty and popular of all. Mathura peda is a North Indian sweet dish that originated from Mathura in India In North India sweets prepared from mawa khoya are very popular and the ped. Mathura Peda Sweets are known for having quality-taste and are regarded as one of the famous deserts in Indian sub-continent.