Spicy Mix Tadka daal.
Food preparation Spicy Mix Tadka daal is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 16 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Spicy Mix Tadka daal
- It’s 1/4 cup for tuwar daal.
- Need 1/4 cup urad daal.
- You need 1/4 chana daal.
- Give 1/4 cup urad mogar.
- Require 3 of green chillies.
- Need 3 – red chillies.
- Need 4 garlic pieces.
- Prepare 1 for onion.
- Provide 1 tomato.
- Give 1 pinch asafoetida.
- Provide 1 pinch – cumin.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- You need 1 pinch for turmeric.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp oil.
Spicy Mix Tadka daal making process
- Wash all the lentils Soak the chana daal and urad mogar for 1hr..
- In a pressure cooker add all the lentils and along with add a tsp of ghee and pinch of turmeric. Pressure cook it..
- For seasoning, make a paste of tomato, garlic, green chillies,2 red chillies and onion..
- In a wok add ghee. Heat it. Add asafoetida, cumin and red chilli and paste. Stir it well.add all the spices and stir it. Add the cooked lentil and mix it well. Garnish with coriander.