Dum paneer handi masala with Lachha Paratha.
Food preparation Dum paneer handi masala with Lachha Paratha is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Dum paneer handi masala with Lachha Paratha
- Require 200 gm for paneer.
- Need 2 tomato.
- Give 1 greenchilli.
- Provide 1/2 of "ginger.
- Need 2-3 tbsp – ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp for asafoeitida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Require 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp for corriender leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp for corriender powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 for cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 – black cadamom.
- Provide 4-5 for black pepper.
- Need 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Need 2 cup of Wheatflour.
- Require 1 tbsp oil salt to taste.
- Require 1 tbsp for ghee.
Dum paneer handi masala with Lachha Paratha steps
- To make a paste of tomato, ginger,& green chilli. Heat a pan add 2-3tbsp ghee. Put cumin seeds,1 cinnamon stick,1black cardamom,4-5 black peppercorn, 1tbsp Kasuri methi and saute for 1 mins..
- Add turmeric powder & tomato paste and saute, then add red chilli powder & coriander powder. mix it well & cover it with a lid to cook nicely. Add 1/2 cup of fresh cream and mix it well..
- Add 1/2 cup water, salt, garam Masala powder mix it well. Put paneer & coriander leaves mix it well..
- Dum paneer handi masala is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves serve it..
- Take a mixing bowl add Wheat flour, salt,&1 tbsp oil mix it well.Add water to make a paratha dough.Rest it 10 mints. Roll the dough and shape the paratha..
- Cook paratha with ghee.Lachha paratha is ready to serve. Serve with dum paneer handi masala, papad, achaar & green chilli..