My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole.
Food preparation My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole
- It’s 2 for chicken breasts.
- Need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1/3 sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant white rice.
- It’s 1 cup for milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of sleeve of Ritz crackers.
My Mother in Laws Chicken Casserole instructions
- Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes till done. (If frozen just thaw out then boil).
- Let chicken cool then shred.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut onion up into small pieces. You may not use all of it..
- In a mixing bowl put the shredded chicken, can of soup, mayo, onion, milk (I just use the can to fill up with milk instead of measuring cup, I do this with the rice as well) rice. And mix well.
- Put in baking dish. (I usually double this recipe and use a 13×9. Glass baking dish).
- Melt butter in microwave. Smash up Ritz crackers..
- Mix them together( don't add all the butter at once you may not need it all. You don't want it mushy).
- Put the crackers over top of the chicken mixture. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes covered. And 5 uncovered.