Shahi sheer kurma. Shahi Sheer Khurma is basically vermicelli pudding. Khurma means dry dates so its a vermicelli and dry dates pudding with lot of dry fruits. Its traditional dessert recipe of Muslims of India/Pakistan.
In this variation, I have roasted the vermicelli. Sheer khurma is a delicious and rich Mughlai dessert made for ramadan. Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and sugar. Cooking Shahi sheer kurma is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 11 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Shahi sheer kurma
- Provide 2 litre for Milk.
- Need 300 ml – Milk made.
- Require 50 gm for Sugar.
- Give 1/2 cup for soaked almonds.
- Need 1/2 cup cashew.
- Give 1/2 cup pistachios.
- Give 2 cup for dry khajoor cut into slices.
- Give as needed of ghee.
- Require 1 cup Roasted seviyaan in ghee.
- Give 7-8 for Freshly grounded Cardamom.
- You need 5-5 for Safrron strands.
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. CommunitySee all. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional furthermore, i would like to highlight my other tips and suggestions while preparing sheer khurma. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli or seviyan, whole milk, sugar and dates and lots of nuts and dry fruits. This Sheera Khurma recipe is the traditional way of making this Eid special.
Shahi sheer kurma steps
- Boil milk in a pan for 30 mints, meanwhile roast dry fruits, seviyan ina ghee.. till it change colour.
- After a boiling stage 2 litre milk turns to 1.5 litre,. Add milk made and sugar, mix it well let it cook for 5 mints, add seviyan and dry fruits,mix it well, let it cook for 10 mints, add cardoman and safrron strands..
- Cook on low frame for 4-5 minutes, and serve sheer kurma with garnishing with dryfruits.
Shahi Sheer Khurma is a special dish of Ramzan and Eid. In urdu it means milk with dates. Sheer kurma is a vermicelli pudding which is a traditional sweet dish of Muslims in India, Pakistan and. Sheer Kurma is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.