Besan Onion ka paratha.
Cooking Besan Onion ka paratha is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Besan Onion ka paratha
- Prepare 1 cup – wheat flour.
- Require 1 cup for besan.
- Give 1 of Onion chopped.
- Give As needed for coriander leaves chopped.
- Give 2 – green chilli chopped.
- Require of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp – ajwain.
- Give 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Give 2 tsp for curd.
- Give As needed Oil.
- It’s As needed for Water.
Besan Onion ka paratha step by step
- Take a bowl add flour, began, curd mix it..
- Add ajwain, chilli powder, green chilli, coriander leaves,curd, onions & all ingredients..
- Add water as needed to make firm dough. Grease dough little bit water & oil..
- Rest it dough for 30 min..
- Roll Dough ball sized. using rolling pin,roll the dough into about 7-8 inch circle/square..
- Place the paratha over the skilet. Cook your paratha both side. fry with oil..
- The paratha Is golden brown both side..
- Serve your paratha with homemade butter..