Spicy mutton Curry. How To Cook Spicy Mutton Curry, Mutton/Goat Curry, Indian Recipe Mutton Curry. Heat the remaining oil in a kadai/pan add cloves, cinnamon, bayleaves, fennel seedsand curry leaves. I love spicy cooking once in a week.
Just basic but taste really yummy. I love these kind of dark colour curries with a thin layer of oil floating on the top. The spicy mutton curry is one of the famous dishes in Sri Lanka. Food preparation Spicy mutton Curry is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Spicy mutton Curry
- Require 1 of k.g mutton pieces.
- It’s 250 gram of mustard oil.
- Need 500 gram for chopped onion.
- It’s 100 gm garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger paste.
- Need 2 tbsp red chilli powder.
- Need 25 gm of garam masala.
- Prepare 10 gm of coriander powder.
- Give 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- You need 2 bay leaf (tejpatta).
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetide (hing).
- It’s to taste Salt according.
People in Sri Lanka prepare The majority of people cook Sri Lankan spicy mutton curry in the same way, but I am going to show you. Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here. Hi Maria, I was looking for a mutton curry recipe I came across yours' n tried it today… Google mutton curry and you'll get all kinds of Andhra, Hyderabadi and Kerala variations.
Spicy mutton Curry how to cook
- Wash all pieces of mutton..
- Mix all ingredients accept (alava) bay leaf and 1pinch of asafoetide (hing) in bowl and keep a side..
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf and 1pinch of asafoetide..
- Add chopped onion and fry for 30 second..
- Add mutton and fry it for 5 min..
- Add all ingredient of bow..
- Cook on medium flame till oil come on surface..
- Now add 2 cups of water and keep cover and cook for 15 min o medium flame..
- Serve with roti and rice..
Spicy, flavorful, warming with all the right reasons to be a glutton on Sunday which is when mutton curry. Andhra Spicy Mutton Curry is a very popular recipe. Mutton curry (also referred to as kosha mangsho, lamb curry, or goat curry, Indonesian: kari kambing or gulai kambing) is an Indian curry dish that is prepared from mutton (or sometimes goat meat). Spicy mutton curry, rich in colour can be eaten with paratha or hot steamed rice. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, and add in the whole spice and curry leaves fry for a minute, then add in the onion.