Double Chocolate Brownie Parfait. This is literally an Ultimate DOUBLE chocolate brownie recipe. Try eating regular chocolate cake and don't take your poor judgment out on an innocent and delicious brownie recipe. The Best Chocolate Brownie Topping Recipes on Yummly
The thin crust gives way to a rich, fudgy interior. Double Chocolate Brownies that are seriously so fudgy they will stick to your teeth. So decadent, you will never want store bought again! Food preparation Double Chocolate Brownie Parfait is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Double Chocolate Brownie Parfait
- It’s of Brownies.
- Give 150 g for butter.
- It’s 100 ml for cocoa powder.
- Need 200 ml – sugar.
- Need 2 eggs.
- Give 1 tsp for vanilla essence.
- Need 200 ml of plain sifted flour.
- It’s 1 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g – baking chocolate pieces.
- Need of Chocolate Pudding :.
- Provide 500 ml of milk.
- Need 2 Tbs cornflour.
- Give 2 Tbs for cocoa powder.
- Require 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Need 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Give 100 g – baking chocolate.
- It’s of Cream topping :.
- Require 250 ml of Fresh cream.
While most recipes call for cocoa powder or a combination of baking chocolate and cocoa powder, my recipe uses only baking chocolate. This is the best brownie recipe I have made so far, rich and delicious with a crunchy top and soft interior. Spread the brownie batter in the prepared pan. REAL INGREDIENTS: Ghirardelli chocolate chips and cocoa create an ultra rich, moist and chewy treat.
Double Chocolate Brownie Parfait how to cook
- Make the brownies:Melt the butter and pour it into a bowl.Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla to the butter and mix through..
- Beat the eggs and add it into the mixture, mix lightly.Sift in the flour, baking powder and mix well.Fold in the chocolate pieces..
- Grease a microwaveable dish and line the bottom with baking paper.Spoon in the mixture and even it out. Place the dish on the edge of the glass plate for even baking.Cook for 6mins depending on the watts of your microwave and insert a toothpick in the center to check if it's done.The brownies should still be moist so don't overcook it.Leave it to cool for 5 mins and break it up with a fork.Prepare the chocolate pudding..
- Boil the milk on med heat and keep aside.Mix the cornflour and cocoa together in a bowl.Add the sugar and mix well.Add 1/2 cup of the boiled milk to the cocoa mixture and add the vanilla essence. Mix till the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is lump free.Add the mixture to the rest of the milk and stir.Place the mixture on med to low heat, stirring at all times.Once it starts to thicken, add the baking chocolate and stir well.Turn it down on low heat and keep stirring to avoid lumps.Keep aside.
- Pour the fresh cream into a mixer and whip till stiff peaks form..
- Add 3Tbs each of the pudding into 3 large dessert glasses, add a layer of the crumbled brownies followed by 2Tbs of whipped cream and even it out..
- Scoop in the rest of the chocolate pudding, another layer of brownies then lastly the whipped cream.Sprinkle the tops with the brownie crumbs and chill before serving.MAKES 3 LARGE DESSERT GLASSES.
EASY TO MAKE: Simply add water, oil and an egg for pure brownie perfection. Brownie Parfait,delicious dessert of interlaced layers of chocolate brownie, whipped cream and peaches makes an excellent dessert. Whisk the cream in a bowl till it doubles in volume and forms soft peaks. Carefully fold in the sugar and vanilla essence. Fill into a piping bag and keep aside.