Bharva karele with tandoori paratha.
Food preparation Bharva karele with tandoori paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Bharva karele with tandoori paratha
- Prepare 500 gms for karele(bittergourd).
- Provide 1 tsp for coriander leaves.
- Require 1 tsp – fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp for pepper powder.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as required of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp dry mango powder.
Bharva karele with tandoori paratha instructions
- First, peel the skin of bitter gourd and keep aside for 1/2 an hour, this helps to remove the bitterness..
- Now take a bowl add all dry spices and add 1tsp achar masala(any) add 2 spoons of oil and mix well..
- Now slit the karelas and fill the above masala in the karelas and now deep fry them in oil on a medium flame for almost half an hour..
- Now add chopped onions add 1 raw mango pieces..it will enhance the taste and your karelas become yummier.
- Now serve with roti, paratha or naan.