Aloo Keema Patties.
Food preparation Aloo Keema Patties is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Aloo Keema Patties
- Prepare 500 grams minced meat (chicken).
- You need 3 for large potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- Give 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Require 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- Need 2 green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped.
- Give 1/2 tbsp – black pepper powder.
- Need 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 for eggs, beaten (optional).
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- Need as needed Oil for deep frying.
Aloo Keema Patties making process
- Heat about two teaspoon oil in a frying pan, and fry the onions till slightly golden. Add in the ginger-garlic paste and saute..
- Add the mince meat, red chilli, coriander, and garam masala powder, along with the green chillies. Allow the meat to cook in it's own juices, till all the water has dried out and the meat has cooked..
- Meanwhile boil the potatoes and mash them. Make sure the potatoes are not over boiled, as they tend to be sticky. To the mashed potatoes, add pepper, coriander leaves, and salt..
- Flatten a ball of mashed potatoes on your palm. Place a tablespoon of minced meat in the center, and envelop it with the mashed potato. Make flat, round patties..
- Dip in beaten egg and deep fry until golden brown on both sides..