Mexican Chicken Casserole.
Food preparation Mexican Chicken Casserole is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Provide 2 of Boiled and shredded chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cup Homemade taco Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup – uncooked rice.
- Provide 1 quart – Chicken Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup crushed tortilla chips.
Mexican Chicken Casserole making process
- Boil chicken in chicken stock untill tender. Can take 3-4hours. Shred with a fork..
- Cook rice in 1 1/4 cups chicken stock from when chicken was boiled in, or however much broth is needed to cook your rice..
- Mix chicken and rice with taco sauce. Put in casserole dish..
- Crush tortilla chips and cover top of chicken and rice mixture in casserole dish. Spred shredded cheese as well..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes. Uncover for last 10-15 minutes..