Oreo biscuit cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This Oreo biscuit cake has very limited ingredients. Cooking method for the oreo biscuit cake.
And the experiment was so superb. In a big mixie jar, take all the biscuits with cream & sugar. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Cooking Oreo biscuit cake is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 3 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit cake
- You need 15-20 Pieces – oreo biscuit.
- Give 1/2 cup for milk.
- Give 1 of & 1/2 tsp baking powder.
Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Cake Oreo Cookies Baking New Ideas. Oreo biscuit cake is one of the easiest cake to make.
Oreo biscuit cake start cooking
- Crush the pieces of Oreo (into fine powder) and add milk into it.
- Mix it well so that there are no lumps in batter.
- Add baking powder into it at the end (if you want then you can add coco powder or all purpose flour it’s totally optional).
- Garnish it with pieces of oreo.
- Heat it for 45 minutes in kadhai cooker/preheat a oven at 120 degree and then heat it for 20-25 minutes.
Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! A cake made of British cookies and dark chocolate will be Prince William's groom's cake. Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe in Hindi using Cooker White cake poured with chocolate and decorated with oreo and tofifi cookies. This easy Oreo Icebox Cake is the perfect dessert for summer!