Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht).
Cooking Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 19 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht)
- Provide 1 kg boneless mutton pieces (clean, washed & chopped into cubes) 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Give to taste of salt.
- You need 4 for onions finely chopped.
- Provide 300 ml – tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Need 1/2 cup of roasted makhana (fox nuts).
- Give 2 cups methi leaves chopped.
- Require 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 tsp red chilli powder,.
- Require 3 tsp haldi powder,.
- Require 3 tsp for coriander powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of garam masala.
- Require 6-7 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 4-5 of bay leaves/tej patta.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 – juice of lemon.
- Prepare 2-3 for green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare water as required.
- Require of few coriander leaves for garnish.
Fenugreek Mutton Curry (methi makhana gosht) making
- In a pressure cooker add the mutton pieces, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,1 tsp haldi powder & 3-4 cups water. close lid & cook for 10-12 whistles. wait for pressure to go & remove the lid. chk the mutton pieces if it's done. if still raw add more water & cook for few more minutes. cook until is mutton is tender..
- Heat oil. add the bay leaves & red chillies. let it splutter. add the onions & cook till onions are translucent & golden brown. add remaining ginger garlic paste & little bit of water. cook for few minutes. add red chilli powder, haldi powder, coriander powder & garam masala powder. cook for few seconds. when the oil floats on top add the curd & tomato puree & give it a nice stir..
- Add chopped methi leaves, boiled mutton pieces, roasted makhana & green chillies. close the lid & cook for few minutes on medium heat. add kasuri methi powder & chk for salt. cook for few minutes until oil floats on top. garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot with whole wheat buns..