Egg Butter Masala.
Cooking Egg Butter Masala is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Egg Butter Masala
- You need 4 for eggs hard boiled.
- Prepare 1 for onion boiled.
- Require 1 of onion sliced finely.
- Provide 1 tsp for ginger paste.
- Need 1 tsp garlic paste.
- Give 1 tsp of butter masala mix.
- Require 1 tsp – kitchen king masala.
- It’s 5-6 – cashew nuts.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tbsp for malai/cream.
- You need To taste for salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tbsp for butter.
- Provide 1 tsp ghee.
Egg Butter Masala process
- Hard boil eggs in water with little salt.Cool and peel the outer hard shell.Cube 1 onion and boil it alongwith chopped tomato and few cashewnuts.Cool and make a paste of it in grinder alongwith malai or fresh cream.Heat butter in a pan.Pierce the eggs with a fork and smear salt.Fry them lightly and set aside..
- In the remaining butter,add ghee and fry the sliced onion crispy brown.Set aside.Add the ground masala,ginger garlic paste and other dry masalas.Crush kasoori methi and add it to the paste.Also add salt to taste and fry till oil leaves sides.Add the eggs and toss.Add 1/2 cup water and boil till masala coats the eggs.Garnish with chopped coriander and crispy fried onion.Serve in dinner with roti,paratha,jeera rice or pulao..