Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice.
Food preparation Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 20 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice
- Prepare of For Thai chicken curry-.
- It’s 750 grams of chicken curry cut pieces.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 2-4 of lemongrass sticks.
- It’s 2 of small capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nut meg powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Mushrooms Rice-.
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- You need 10-12 of mushrooms.
- You need of some scallions.
- It’s 1/4 of th tspn garlic crush.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
Thai Chicken,Mushroom fried Rice start cooking
- Keep ingredients ready as required rice or curry..
- Start with putting chicken pieces to boil and washing mushrooms well.Put chicken to boil with salt to taste and ginger garlic paste,pepper too..
- Slice mushrooms into halves taking stem or not optional.Heat butter,oil add the chopped scallion& garlic crush here.Stir fry add mushrooms slowly.add salt to taste.Wash rice,keep ready.
- Add chopped mushrooms stir fry, add rice with four cups water. Cook on slow flame 10-12 minutes..
- Keep rice in a bowl while hot the rice shapes asap to serve..
- Now heat olive oil in a pot,saute some chopped or crushed garlic,add washed cleant lemon grass now.Add onions to saute..
- Add the boiled chicken wither stock,add chilli sauce to corn flour and other spices. Make a slurry..
- Add this to the cooking chicken stirring to avoid lumps. While this cools add capsicum pieces /quarters cut.simmer for 5-8minutes.
- Remove in a bowl to serve. Overturn rice on a plate. Serve hot..