Egg Masala Curry.
Food preparation Egg Masala Curry is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Egg Masala Curry
- Require 5 – – Eggs.
- Prepare 2 for – Onions.
- Require 1/2 tsp – – Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp for – Red Chilli powder (adjust as per preference).
- Require 1 tbsp for – Coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Give 6 tbsp of – Cooking oil.
- Require of For the masala base : Grind everything below with a little water.
- Give 1 inch – – Ginger.
- Need 5-6 of Garlic pods.
- Need 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- Require 3-4 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Need 5 of -inch block – Coconut.
Egg Masala Curry start cooking
- Heat oil in a deep vessel or shallow pan, fry onions until golden brown..
- Add dry spice powders and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Next, add the ground masala and cook until the oil separates with constant stirring..
- Add 1 cup water, sufficient enough to make a thick gravy and for the eggs to cook. Simmer this mixture with salt to taste for 10mins..
- Once the masala-curry mixture comes to a boil – break the eggs directly on the curry. Do not stir, let the eggs poach in simmering curry with a closed lid on for 12 -15mins on low flame..
- Once you see the eggs are cooked gently stir from the bottom only once, so as not to break them too much..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or Rotis or any Indian bread of your choice..