Tadka Tomato dal.
Cooking Tadka Tomato dal is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Tadka Tomato dal
- Provide 1 bowl of toor dal.
- Need 1 bowl for chopped tomato.
- Need 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 pinch for asafoetida.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 strings of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp ghee.
Tadka Tomato dal making process
- Take a pressure cooker add washed daal, tomato, salt and turmeric powder. Cooked on the medium heat, With 4-5 Whistles..
- Cool down the pressure cooker and Remove the extra pressure..
- Mashed the daal with wooden hand masher (घोटनी)..
- Now take a tadka pan add ghee, jeera (cumin seeds), mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves. Turn off the gas when it comes to aromat..
- Mix this tadka into the daal and serve hot with rice. Taste is yummy ?.
- Note: if you want lil sweetness of this tadka daal you can add little jaggery..it turns sweet & sour taste..