Corn paneer mix veg paratha. .flavoured mix veg paratha recipe. firstly, as i mentioned previously, you can easily experiment and extend the vegetable stuffing as your need. in this, i have added paneer as well and can be skipped if you need a vegan one. secondly, the same recipe can be made by mixing boiled and mashed. This mix veg paneer paratha has the goodness of six vegetables and paneer. Then steam or boil the veggies in a pressure cooker or steamer till they.
Perfect for breakfast or school box. You can substitute with any veggies of your choice. Sometimes I also add crumbled paneer to make the dough. Food preparation Corn paneer mix veg paratha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 28 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Corn paneer mix veg paratha
- Provide – Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 bowl boiled corn.
- Provide 1 bowl for boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup boiled chana.
- Prepare 1 cup paneer.
- Require 1 cup chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup for chopped carrot.
- Give for Masala:.
- It’s 1 table spoon for Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon for red chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 table spoons soya sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of sugar.
- Need of Salt as per taste.
- Need 1 table spoon for lemon juice.
- Give 1 table spoon – garma masala.
- Need 1 table spoon for black pepper powder.
- Prepare – For tadka:.
- Provide 3 tablespoons for oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon for mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon green chilli paste.
- Need 1 tablespoon for ginger garlic paste.
- Give 1/2 table spoon of turmeric powder.
- Require For dough:.
- Prepare 2 bowl wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – salt.
- You need Nearly 2 cup – water.
- Provide – Make a dough like Bhakhri dough..No more soft.medium consistency.
During my Knee treatment i was not able to walk, cook or do any work by own, that time H managed to cook and took care of me n my kids. But sometimes he wasn't able to cook due to his work pressure and that time we have managed with some bread. paneer and vegetable paratha is a healthy paneer vegetable paratha which is a perfect snack for kids when they come home for school. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideosmix veg paratha with paneer – lunch box recipe Corn paneer capsicum sabzi is a simple Indian recipe with delicious combination of flavors of capsicum, paneer and corn, mixed altogether along with some Indian spices.
Corn paneer mix veg paratha making process
- Stuffing: First take a pan.add oil and heat it.add mustard seeds,ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste,turmeric powder and cook it for 2 min.Add onion and cook it until colour change to light brown..
- Add capsicum,carrot,boiled corn,boiled chana,boiled potatoes, red chilli powder, red chilli sauce,soya sauce,lemonjuice,sugar, garam masala.Mix all ingredients well together.Cover the lid and cook it for 10min..
- Make a dough for paratha: Take wheat flour.add salt and using water make it.keep it for rest 10 min..
- Stuff the paratha: First make roti.Put stuffing masala 1 table spoon and add paneer pieces.Sprinkle black pepper powder.Make a ball and role it out slowly using dust wheat flour..
- Take a tawa and put paratha.Cook it from both side using oil.serve it with tomato sauce..
- Healthy yummy Corn paneer mix veg paratha is ready??.
This Indian recipe is unique in taste and flavor. It is a must-try dish among a huge collection of Indian Veg Recipes. Vegetable Paratha Recipe-Mixed Veg Paratha-Vegetable Stuffed Paratha. This is a very healthy, nutritious and wholesome breakfast with the goodness of vegetables. Next to aloo parathas and gobi paratha, this is our family's favorite paratha.