Mutton curry. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe. Easy mutton curry in pressure cooker
So much so that most festivals or special days are incomplete. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep. It is cooked in numerous delicious ways. Food preparation Mutton curry is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Mutton curry
- Give 200 g Mutton.
- Require 3 Sticks spring onions.
- Need 3 cloves – Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup – Ghee.
- Give 3/4 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp for Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 for Tomato medium size.
- Require 2 tbsp – cream.
- You need 2 tbsps – Lemon juice.
- Need for Coriander leaves Fresh.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Cover with cling film and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour or overnight if possible. Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here.
Mutton curry step by step
- Clean and wash mutton pieces. Drain water and keep it aside..
- Boil your mutton meat till tender.
- Drain the liquid and save for later.
- Add 2 tbsp of ghee, stir then add in your garlic and let cook for a minute. add in your chopped spring onions.
- Peel yoir tomatoes and roughly chop them, add into the sauce pan.
- Add in your seasoning and sopices and mix. add the reserved mutton liquid plus the cream and put to a simmer for 15 – 20 minutes. garnish.
Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers. The Goan Mutton Curry is a very popular dish from the Goan cuisine. Mutton Curry is one such thing which brightens the weekend. Mutton brings with itself the exotic This is an easy mutton curry recipe which is a lot simplified but still delivers the taste of traditional. Mutton marinated in coconut oil and mint leaves and cooked with whole garam masalas.absolutely delicious recipe of Warli Style Mutton Curry ingredients and cooking method).